I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

#Reverb10 Day 22

Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? 


Travel. I went some of everywhere this year. I flew most everywhere but I have had enough road trips that I know I don't want to ride in a car over three hours. 


Rapid City, SD (work)
Boise, ID (work)
Dallas, TX (work)
Anaheim, CA (work)
Los Angeles, CA (work)
New Orleans, LA x 2 (personal)
Shreveport, LA (personal)
Rocky Mount, NC (personal)
Atlanta, GA x 2 (work, personal)


Where I'm going next year? 
Work (I don't know)
Cruise - hopefully Eastern Caribbean (Christmas)
New York City (personal)
Seattle, WA (fantasy)
Miami, FL (conference)
Los Angeles (conference)
Belize (fantasy)

No comments:

Post a Comment