I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

#Reverb10 Day 23 or What's in a Name?

Prompt: New name. Let's meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?


LOL, this is the funniest prompt to me. I have a long first name. Eleven letters to be exact. 11. 


I introduce myself by a derivate of my full name. I don't want to say that I hate my name but I have always wished for a shorter name. A normal name.


I have always loved French names. Brigitte Bardot. Surya Bonaly. Catherine Deneuve. 


But I am a true blerd (black nerd) so I could totally see myself sporting some Tolkien/space opera kinda name like LĂșthien TinehtelĂ« or Jax Von 6.


To further complicate me, I love nom de plumes like Belle du Jour.




If I could introduce myself with a new name even for just one day, I think it would something like:


Soleil Toussaint de Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment