I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

#Reverb10 Day 4

Prompt: Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?


My sense of wonder came from my exploring new places, new people and new things this year. 


I am one of those people who enjoys learning through traveling. When I am going to a new place, I try to create a list of things to do, places to eat and local history to find.


My travels were mainly on the West Coast this year. Anaheim, Los Angeles, Boise, Rapid City which was a part of the country that I hadn't gotten to see or visit much. I also traveled to Minnesota.


I also have found a sense of wonder in myself because of my ability to keep learning small things as well as large things. This year I have learned more about natural hair care and styling, and also about makeup and styling myself after my epiphany about my rut, appearance wise. 


I can see the change in myself, this "converting" of ME will continue on slowly, day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment