I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#Reverb10 Day 7

Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?


Believe it or not but I discovered the YouTube community.  I had no idea people were so active on the YT with makeup, natural hair, fatshion and the issues that are attached to each of these issues.


It wasn't like I was unaware of YouTube but I never used it as a community. I never followed any one particular vlogger. Even after I meet a couple of vloggers in the airport when I was writing the post, My Batgirl Utility Post


I would like to connect with more people in DC. I have lived here almost five years (in April) and I don't know a lot of people that I haven't worked with at a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment