I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Friday, January 14, 2011

Make Up or Project 10 Pan Failure

Remember my Project 10 Pan? You don't - go here, here and here


I'm not sure which came first:


I fell down when Kristen from AffordableTutorials had a blog sale. I bought all of the Sally Hansen Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy eyeshadow she was selling.


Or was it when Walgreens was having their Wet N Wild 50% off. I went and stocked up. 


Either way I'm a failure. 


A couple of days ago I ran out of primer and today I went to replace it. 


Project 10 Pan Update:


1. Rimmel MaxVolume Flash Mascara


Status: Complete


Now using: Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express








2. Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer


Status - Complete

Replacement (purchased before Project 10 Pan began) -  e.l.f. Studio Mineral Face Primer (finished off)



Repurchased Palladio 1/14/2011








Status - Complete

Review - Dry out to easily and very small. Not for home use. Good for purse or emergencies. 
Replacement (purchased before Project 10 Pan began) -  Noxzema. Clean Moisture Makeup Removal Cloths: 25 Count


Status: 3/4 of the way there









Status: half to 3/4 way through




Status - halfway to pan 

I have the same one to replace it. I love these shades together and individually. 



7. Sally Hansen Sheer Peaceful Plum. Found in Dollar Tree!

Status - 4/5 of the way there.








8. Savvy Blushing Natural Blusher 
Status - No where close







9. Wet N Wild Gel Liner. I have this in Eggplant and Black. 

Status - Threw away - dried out.







Status - Hit pan but still have the plenty on the sides.





1 comment:

  1. I love that saying on your blog "I don't want to be perfect, just better"
    So encouraging! Thank you!


    http://himynameismae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete