I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Planning, Grocery List & #MeatlessMonday

It is Saturday night, and I ran out of steam on my paper for Public Administration. So instead of me "wasting" time watching tv or goofing off (I had done enough of that earlier with the kids). I decided to create my menu for the week and grocery list as well.


Week Menu Plan
Meatless Monday 

Pasta Primavera - recipe found here at allrecipes.com








Tuesday is Breakfast for Dinner Night

Waffle Bar with choices of choc chips, pecans, cinnamon, bananas, butterscotch chips
Eggs and Sausage

Wednesday 

Maybe it is the cold weather we have been having or maybe I just miss my grandmother but I have had a hankering for Chicken Pot Pie. This isn't my Grandmother's recipe because she would rise from the grave to get me but it is very similar. Go here.



Thursday

Chili Mac - I found the recipe on the back of something years ago and I can't for the life of me remember what that package was. So long ago that it was only Superhero and I eating it. Basic recipe can be found here.

Friday 

Leftover Night or Fend for Yourself Night

Saturday

Tuna Noodle Casserole
I actually plan on cooking this on Tuesday or Wednesday night (when I have the oven going) and just reheating on Saturday.

Sunday

Turkey Breast
Not sure what I'm going to do to it. Most likely throw it in my new Dutch Oven that I picked up at Aldi's for $30. Score

Grocery List


  1. Dry Vegetable soup mix
  2. chocolate chips
  3. pie crusts
  4. peas
  5. carrots
  6. corn
  7. celery
  8. broccoli
  9. turkey breast
  10. ground beef
  11. pudding cups (kids snack)
  12. Jello (snack)
  13. can of Cream of Celery soup
  14. eggs
  15. milk

No comments:

Post a Comment