I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, January 17, 2011

My request for Help on this #MakeupMonday

I am obsessed with this eye look. I have tried to replicate it at least six times. I have the light purple color and silvery lilac highlight down. But for the life of me I cannot get my black eye shadows to look wet or moist/creamy silky. I have tried to wetting my eyeshadow brush. I have tried using a creamy shadow underneath. 

Anyone have an idea how I can make my black eye shadow look like this? Should I just crayon on my eyeliner because I am out of ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Simple! In order to "foil" your black eye shadow, wet your brush with a dot of Visine or MAC's Fix +. You'll get the same effect from either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look as well. I'm having a difficult time getting this look without the wet look.

    ReplyDelete