I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

#100factsaboutme Numbers 1-10

One Twitter for the last few days - a meme 100 facts about me has been popular. I decided to play along.

1. I hate personal hypocrisy i.e. people who say that they hate liars but they lie themselves.
2. I hate institutional hypocrisy i.e. the war on drugs or the war on poverty - wars have ends.
3. I love mismatched socks.
4. I hate spending my change (quarters, nickels, dimes and pennies) and preferred to save it to roll
5. I love all music except heavy metal and polka
6. I want a breast reduction
7. I want a large library of books
8. I didn't learn to drive in a car
9. I am a night owl except when I am an early bird.
10. I think I'm taller than I am

2 comments:

  1. TheFashionistachicMarch 28, 2011 at 10:53 PM

    I think you are pretty damn special. When you lose a few pounds trust the boobs will follow. Hey! what do you have against the Polka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what the heck is that picture down there? Where is my logo???

    ReplyDelete