I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I'm Reading Right Now

Since my exodus from the land of the employed, I've had a chance to read fiction again.

Thank goodness!!!!

I've finished off book one of the Chicagoland Vampire series, Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill. Plus book two, Friday Night Bites and book three, Twice Bitten. (I was so anxious to read this book that I actually went in the bookstore and bought it)

 I'm anxiously awaiting the release of book four, Hard Bitten next week. I will probably purchase this one as well. I'm too excited to wait.

I also checked out, Kitty's House of Horrors (Book 7) from the library and finished the last 150 pages. I had to turn it in unfinished after renewing it the maximum amount of times.

I also finished off the last 100 pages of Wicked Craving just in time to turn in on its due date.

Right now, I'm totally engrossed in The Tory Widow. Checked it out last night, while waiting on Princess to finish her Mommiework (extra homework).

I'm reading Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey. It is a little too YA for me but I plan on finishing it.

Because I used to have to make Superhero read, I would read the book with him so we could discuss. He has been egging me to catch up to him in the Ranger's Apprentice series. I'm on book two, he is on book five or six.

What are you reading? You can't be as happy as I am reading but...


No comments:

Post a Comment