I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Monday, July 4, 2011

I Had a Fitness Epiphany!



As you know I have been on a mission to lose this extra passenger I carry around with me. I have steadily increased my workouts (follow me on The Daily Mile to see my progress) over the last few weeks until I am not only completing an hour on the elliptical but doing more.

I also am doing 15 minutes of warm up on the Arc Trainer and doing some miles on the stationary bike as well for twenty to thirty minutes after my elliptical workout.

Which means….drumroll please…that I can workout for 90 minutes! 

90 Minutes?! Yeah, I never thought I would be able to go that long in the gym. 

My fitness goals this week are to match my 20 miles of last week and work toward doing two hours in the gym. I need to add more variety into my workout. I'm not sure if I will cut back on my time on the elliptical.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I just sent you a request on Daily Mile. That has to be my new favorite! We must chat about fitness!

    ReplyDelete