Monday, November 14, 2011
Inspired by @jemofthesouth or My 2012 Dessert Bucket List
My mind slowed...I backed up my Twitter timeline and went back to find that tweet.
Dessert bucket list is like a mash up of my favorite things: eating, desserts, making lists and crossing things off!
The tweet was by @Jemofthesouth, a dessert blogger I meet at Blogalicious.
Her original post about her 2011 Dessert Bucket List can be found here.
These are the 12 desserts that I will attempt to make in the upcoming list. This bucket list also reminds me that I will soon need to make a 2012 vision board.
1. Funnel Cake - I love funnel cake! At any fair, carnival, gathering I'm always looking for the funnel cake vendor and believe me I am always disappointed with their wares.
Donut Muffins - I saw this in a tweet and my brain went skkeruuuttt!. Who knew there was such an invention?
3. Flourless Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Glaze I have always wanted to make one probably because of all the ones I've tried with the exception of the first one have been disasters.
4. Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake - Saw this on AllRecipes.com when I was looking for something to please the Hubbster. He is alllll about the peanut butter.
You know food planning is a communal affair in my home. The kids wanted to pick as soon as I said what I was doing:
5. Triple Chocolate Cupcakes
6. Black and White Cookies
Bittersweet Chocolate pudding pie with creme fraiche topping
8. Owl Brownie Pops
9. Too Much Chocolate Cake (Mom note - the over 400 pictures of this cake alone sold Superhero, he spent at least ten minutes flipping through the pictures)
10. Strawberry Cheesecake
11. Fantasy Fudge in a Cloud - trifle
12. Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert - looks to easy to make...
White Chocolate Cheesecake with White Chocolate Brandy Sauce - You know I love anything with liquor!
Also, biscuits and cinnamon rolls because we eat these way too much for me not to be able to whip them up easily.
It will become necessary for me to purchase a springform pan to make the cheesecakes. I'll have to add it in the budget and set up a price alert to find one super cheap.
What would you put on your dessert bucket list?