I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

#Reverb11 Day One: One Word

Today's Prompt: One word: Encapsulate the year 2011 in one word. Explain why. Imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?


My one word description of this year is:


I have reinvented myself this year. 

My major reinvention is I started this year as an employee and I'm ending this year as a self employed social media content management virtual assistant with a growing slate of clients. I was dependent upon someone else for my income. Now I'm seriously thinking of raising my rates because I'm at the tipping point. 

I balance clients with graduate school. I'm reaching the point where I'm close to being overbooked in my "work" hours. A great place to be if I must say so myself.

I'm utterly close to finishing my Master's degree in Emergency Management. I find myself looking for jobs in my new degree field but frustration is rising as what I want to do is matching with the positions I'm finding open. 

There are several other things that I worked on this year and plan on reaping the dividends in the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment