I don't want to be perfect, just better...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year's!

When I started this blog in 2008 it was a way for me to track my financial journey as I tried to claw my way out of debt.

Some time later this blog because a record of the many ways I have changed, am changing and a record of the many ways I have stayed the same.

I came to a decision when I was at Blogalicious when I was surrounded by so many excited women bloggers of color that I knew the time for me and this blog is nearing its end. I had similar feelings after attending Blogging While Brown but was unable to visualize how to end this ride.

This will be the last year that I blog here and under this name.

Don't be sad.

I've spent the last month formulating my last year of ConvertingME.

Each month I've picked a task, a habit, a tic, hobby to relearn, something to work on in this my final year of conversion. Check in tomorrow for the full year long program.

I wish you a productive, fruitful and joyous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment