2. Schedule new recurring payments to boost Emergency and Life Happens accounts (I am thinking $75-$100 per pay period per account.)
3. Pick (5)small (under five hundred dollars) charge offs on credit report to pay off.
4. Brainstorm (25) ways to bring in multiple income streams. (See My Moolah Monday Posts)
3. Pay off small charges on credit report (Three by
4. Develop (10) ideas into plans to have multiple income streams
1. Make some Roth contributions for the year (Total contributions allowed for
2. Save three months of expenses in Emergency Fund ($12,500)
3. Save three months of expenses in Life Happens Fund ($12,500)
4. Apply multiple income streams to achieve snowflaking, charge off payments, Emergency, Life Happens and Roth goals.
5. Pay down smaller student loan. (Starting total - $5,250)